Travel and Accommodation
Victoria University is located in Kelburn, close to the City Centre.
Getting to Victoria University
- Several bus routes go to the University: they are run by Metlink.
- No 17 - Karori Mall via the Kelburn Campus, Karori Campus, Zealandia Eco-Santuary, Pipitea Campus
- No 18 - "Campus Connection": Karori Mall to the Show Buildings via the Karori, Kelburn and Te Aro Campuses
- No 20 - Highbury to Mt Victoria via the Kelburn Campus, the Railway Station (Pipitea Campus) and Courtenay Place
- No 22 - Mairangi to Southgate via Newtown and Rintoul St
- No 23 - Mairangi to Houghton Bay via Newtown and Melrose.
- No 47 - National Dance and Drama centre via Kelburn Campus, Khandallah Village, Jonsonville (this bus only runs during Trimesters 1 and 2)
- Wellington Combined Taxis phone number is +64 4 384 4444
- and there's always the cable car
Getting to Wellington
- Wellington has an international airport, served by Air New Zealand and JetStar, with many other airlines having code-sharing arrangements
- Other transport information is here
Here are some links to hotels close to the University
Other visitor information
And here is a link with more visitor information about Wellington