Travel and Accommodation
Victoria University is located in Kelburn, close to Wellington's City Centre.
The workshop is on the ground floor of Laby (LB) building (at grid reference h12 on the Kelburn Campus map above), in Lecture Theatre LB LT118.
Getting to Victoria University
- Several bus routes go to the University: they are run by Metlink.
- No 17 - Karori Park to the Railway Station (Pipitea Campus)
- No 18 - "Campus Connection": Karori Park to Miramar via the Karori, Kelburn and Te Aro Campuses
- No 20 - Highbury to Mt Victoria via the Kelburn Campus, the Railway Station (Pipitea Campus) and Courtenay Place
- No 22 - Mairangi to Southgate via Newtown and Riddiford St
- No 23 - Mairangi to Houghton Bay via Newtown.
- Wellington Combined Taxis phone number is 384 4444
- and there's always the cable car
Getting to Wellington
Here are some links to hotels close to the University
Other visitor information
And here is a link with more visitor information about Wellington