Travel and Accommodation
Victoria University is located in Kelburn, close to Wellington's City Centre.
Getting to Victoria University
- Several bus routes go to the University: they are run by Metlink.
- No 17 - Karori Park to the Railway Station (Pipitea Campus)
- No 18 - "Campus Connection": Karori Park to Miramar via the Karori, Kelburn and Te Aro Campuses
- No 20 - Highbury to Mt Victoria via the Kelburn Campus, the Railway Station (Pipitea Campus) and Courtenay Place
- No 22 - Mairangi to Southgate via Newtown and Riddiford St
- No 23 - Mairangi to Houghton Bay via Newtown.
- Wellington Combined Taxis phone number is 384 4444
- and there's always the cable car
Getting to Wellington
Here are some links to hotels close to the University
If you require any additional assistance with your booking please contact Nokuthaba.Sibanda@vuw.ac.nz
Other visitor information
And here is a link with more visitor information about Wellington