Wairarapa Wine Tasting Tour
There is a Wine Tour organised for the 18th of December (Sunday). The tour is for 1 day only and costs $150 (NZD). If you are interested in attending this wine tour please contact Renee Mattock. Renee.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depart VUW (cotton building), to Greytown.
- Arrive in Greytown. This is an opportunity for you to wander at your own leisure. Coffee/Tea replenishments will be provided.
– Depart Greytown for Alana Estate
– Arrive at Alana Estate Martinborough. The Game Keeper Restaurant
will be the venue for a 3-course lunch. The 1st course will be complimented with the Alana Estate Wine tasting. This will also give you the opportunity to purchase from the Alana Estate range, either by the glass or the bottle, to have with your lunch. You may also Purchase by the bottle or by the case to take away.
– Depart from Alana Estate by foot (weather permitting) or by bus to the neighbouring winery of Te Kairanga
for the next tasting.
– Depart from Te Kairanga Winery. Travel in to the Martinborough Village. Here you can have a wander at your own leisure.
– Depart Martinborough Village back to VUW (cotton building).
– Arrive at VUW.